Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kieranslist.com Advertises 24/7 On Your Behalf

Scenario # 1
I get home before my wife. I check the mail. It has some type of print coupons waiting for us...but I pretty much think it is junk mail. What do I do with junk mail? I throw it away!

Advertising is now OVER. Your advertising dollars were wasted. The landfills got fuller. More trees gave up their lives. (see post on Kieranslist.com being environmentally friendly). My wife is angry because I threw away the coupons causing stress in our marriage. All this for print coupons!

Scenario # 2
My wife and anybody else can go to Kieranslist.com 24/7 and look for the coupons they want to use. They print only what they are going to use. The landfill is less clogged. More trees are smiling because they are still living. And my marriage is still strong.

Kieranslist.com - Saving marriages all over Pierce County thanks to you!

No comments: